WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Dandelions


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.  Firstly I'm a little late with my posting as I was really busy last week and then next minute Easter was here an now gone.  I do hope everyone had a very happy Easter and didn't eat too many Easter eggs.

Sketch #133
This is a very simple sketch and looks great finished and is great to use those scrap pieces of paper we have.

Here's another view of my card.

This fortnight our very gifted and talented sponsor is Tammy Thompson the illustrator and owner of 

A Day For Daisies 


Bio:

A Day For Daisies began as a small token to a constant need to create. Pairing a love of whimsical illustration, with a tidy graphic design background, Tammy S Thompson, produced her first stamp designs, introducing irresistibly sweet stamps to crafters around the globe. Drawing inspiration from the beautiful world around us, she strives to express the happiness and gratitude she feels in each stamp design she creates.
Presently, A Day For Daisies has grown to over 3,000 Digital Stamps with a quickly expanding line of Best Loved Clear Polymer. A Day For Daisies has been published and awarded over the years for innovative and unique designs created to inspire the crafting community. With a whole team behind her now, she remains passionate about illustration, obsessed with quality, and dedicated to her customers. A Day For Daisies thanks you for your ideas, comments, and creativity!

Our very lucky winner will receive a 

$12.00 Gift Certificate 

to spend in Tammy's online shop
there are so many wonderful images you'll be spoilt for choice.





Challenges I'm Entering:

5. Crafty Catz Challenge #410 Anything Goes and Old Stash (old design papers scraps) TOP 3
10. Sweet Stampin Challenge # Bingo TOP 3

I've used the middle row down
Sentiment
Flower
Cute


Card Recipe:


1. Base: White French Linen Card.
2.  Coloured Card: Yellow Desert Marigold by Bazzill Card
3. Design Papers: A total of scraps from my scrap box.


5. Image: Dandelions by A Day For Daisies


6. Sentiment: Computer generated. 

7. Tools Used:



8.  Dies Used.



9. Inside and the back of the card.


Take care wishing you all a great week and happy crafting.


15 comments:

tilly said...

lovely papers and design, thanks for joining our challenge at crafty catz, hope to see you again
Tilly

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card for any lady, love the colour and the image. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Leanne said...

Wonderful, love the color and the stitching you did as well Great card and the flower stamp/image is pretty, I like my flowers. Thanks for sharing this with us at 4 Crafty Chicks, great card.

Leanne DT/4CC

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, my! What a pretty, bright, and sweet card! I love the layers that make that focal image pop! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you will join us again soon.

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, this is gorgeous. Love this sketch. I just posted my card using it today.

carol said...

Wonderful creation, love all the layers,
thanks for sharing your card with us at CRAFTY CATZ
x carol DT

Tracie said...

What a bright and cheery card. The yellow says spring to me. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your choice of color and great job on the sketch! I might have to give this sketch a try myself ... thanks for inspiration! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Spring Flowers’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic take on that sketch, Kathie, and I love your colors! Simply beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Janice W. said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Dorothy S said...

What a lovely image 0 and great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede weekly Anything Goes challenge.
Dorothy S, DT member

Jo Rice said...

Beautiful fresh colours and spring flowers, perfect for our Fussy and Fancy Challenge. Thnaks for joining us...Jo. X

anne said...

This is beautiful Kathie, was it Mary Poppins that said "practically perfect in every way" I love it and I loved working with this sketch too.
Hugs
Anne xxx

Darlene said...

Me again and I'm still in AWE of this creation! Thanks so much for playing in our Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Please come back again soon!

Darlene
Fussy and Fancy Girl
FUSSY AND FANCY
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.