WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday 22 December 2017

Tulip Jar

 

Merry Christmas 
from 
a hot and summery
New Zealand.
Good morning and welcome to my blog, as I've said in my previous posting there isn't enough hours in my day as I know all of us have so much to do at this time of year.




This week over at Sweet Sketch
Wednesday 2 we had to pick
our favourite sketch of the year, I picked Sketch # 119 which you might remember one that  I designed, here's the sketch and my card that I made for that challenge.




My reason for choosing this sketch is because I loved making this card and the fresh clean look it had also I won a lot of challenges with it so that's my reasoning.






Now onto this fortnights card using our sponsor's image
Jar Tulip by Bugaboo Stamps.

That's right our sponsor this week is 
Bugaboo Stamps 

The lovely Jodie Mackrell the owner and illustrator of Bugaboo Stamps

Jodie's Bio

I am a mom of 5 from Saskatchewan, Canada
I have been designing graphics for about 15 years. 
Everything you find here has been drawn by me.
I love to draw and love to see where my designs go and how they are used. 
I find making people smile with my graphics very rewarding!

You can get in touch with me at jodie@bugaboostamps.com should you have any questions or need help with anything.
I also take image requests and love to see how my graphics are used. 
Send me your creations used with Bugaboo images and I can post them in the shop =)

.Enjoy your stay! And thanks for visiting!
I always love to hear from you!

Jodie♥


Jodie is offering our luck winner
4 free digi's from her online store.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team have created over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 using Bugaboo Stamps.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

 1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Card Peony
3. Design Papers: Pink and White Polka Dots from Rosies Studios
and the Butter Flies from Kaisercraft Ma Cherie

4. Image: Bugaboo Stamps Tulip Jar
5. Colour Medium: Copics and Silver Gel Pen
6. Tools Used:


7. Dies Used:
Spellbinders Classic Circles Large and Small and Lacey Circles


8. Embellishments:
Sentiment by Cuddly Buddlie
Butterfly from my stash
Pink Pearls from my stash

 9. Inside and the back of the card.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2018
travel safe and enjoy your crafting.


12 comments:

Joanna M. said...

This is lovely Kathie. It's hard to imagine a hot Christmas (it's 12 degrees here today!) but I gotta say it sounds absolutely WONDERFUL. I could do with some beach time. I hope you and your boys have a fabulous Christmas and New Years.
~Joanna

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, this is a beautiful card. Love your image and all your details. Have a Merry Christmas.

Blossom Cards said...

lovely cards thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

Creaine said...

wow very nice! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

Kuni said...

Stunning card Kathie, i love the colors.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Heide said...

Sweet card Kathie, Love that sketch. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Wishing you a Happy 2018! Hugs, Heide

Becca Sadler said...

Kathie: what a very lovely pink card! And I like your sketch layout design, too. I don't often see triangles being used, so for me this is a refreshing sketch suggestion. About the weather, I'm in the central USA and had 3" snow on 12/24 and then last night 12/29 we got another whopping 6-8". Haven't heard the official in our town but it's piled high on the lamp post and deck railings. Even hubby is talking about staying in all day! :) Your tulip card is beautiful!

Maria Valente said...

What a fantastic card! Thank you for playing along at Create & Inspire December Challenge.
Hugs, Maria x (scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.com)

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage :)

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card and I do love your layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Ladybirds Creations.

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional monochrome Christmas” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…