WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Saturday 2 December 2017

Snow Days


Welcome to my blog.  You could say better late than never.  Here it is Saturday morning here in New Zealand and I've just started writing this post after a very long week which included my birthday, my eldest son graduated from college and is starting University in February.
Yesterday was the leavers Chapel followed by a sit-down dinner for approx 500 people with students, parents and caregivers and Thursday was prize giving where my son received the
Royal Aeronautical Society award and a nice cheque to help pay for textbooks. He'll be studying a Bachelor Of Aviation Management next year it couldn't have been award to such a deserving young man.

Now on with my card.  This card has been made with this weeks sponsor for Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

This week our sponsor is 
All Dressed Up


Prize - 2 Digi images from their store

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen card.
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Pool and Grape
3. Design Paper: By Kaisercraft


4. Image: Snow Days by All Dressed Up
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used.

7. Dies Used:
My Favourite Things Stitched Rectangles
My Favourite Things Cross Stitched Circles
Spellbinders Classic Circles Large



 8. Embellishments:
Silver gems
Icicle 
Sentiment Let It Snow


9. Inside and the back of the card.

Take care withing you a great week and happy crafting.

  

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, love the gorgeous colours and all the sparkle.
Well done to your son and good luck for his future studies :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Furrbster said...

Wow that does sound like a busy week - but in a very good way!

Great card, and I also love the sparkle,

Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is gorgeous as usual. Congratulations to your son and proud Momma. What an accomplishment and best wishes as he continues on his journey in life. Happy belated birthday! Boy you had a busy week.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Wonderful card Kathie! Gorgeous coloring and texture! Fabulous papers, too! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card and cute image thanks for sharing!!!

Tamie said...

Awe, I am totally loving this snowman and the awesome pattern paper/layout. Awesome inspiration. Thank you so very much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge this week.

Tamie DT

Julie Odil said...

This is an adorable snowman! Probably no snow in NZ, though? Hope you had a good birthday. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

anne said...

Sounds like you had a great week and you must be so proud. Another brilliant card Kathie, I love all the sparkle.
Hugs
Anne xx

papermade fairytale said...

You made a gorgeous card! Love it so much! Thank you for joining us this month over at 7 kids challenge blog!

Hugs, Aleksandra