WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 21 December 2017

Fresh Cut Tree

 Welcome to my blog, I can't believe it's only 4 days until Christmas and I only have 24 hours in a day.  That's why I'm late posting my card.

Merry Christmas from a very summery New Zealand to all my fellow Design Team members and blogging friends where ever you are in the world.

Related image

This flowering tree is the New Zealand PohutukawaTree
we call it our New Zealand Christmas tree as it flowers at Christmas time and they are mostly on our shorelines and beaches. 

The week over at 
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge our theme is 
Snowmen 
ironic isn't it for me as its summer here.


Our sponsor this week is
QKR Stampede

Our prize this week is three images from QKR Stampede's online store.

Challenges I'm Entering:
Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen card.
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Crimson and Spinich.
3. Design Paper: Christmas pack from Kaisercraft.

4. Image: Fresh Cut Tree from QKR Stampede
5. Colour Medium: Copics and Black Gel Pen
6. Snow: Martha Stewart glitter
7. Tools Used

8. Dies used:
Spellbinders Classic Circle Large and Small and Stitched Rectangles by My Favourite Things

9. Embellishments:
Believe by Cuddley Buddley
Green Flatback pearls from my stash
Red Velvet Ribbon also from my stash
10.  Inside and the back of the card

Take care happy crafting and Merry Christmas stay safe.


13 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, those trees are just gorgeous. We are suppose to be getting snow later today...it's 3:30am now. I have my heater going while I'm typing since my hands are freezing while I'm typing. I know the time has passed by so quickly and seemed to have gotten away from me too.
Your card is beautiful as usual love the sparkle. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful time with your family. Sending you hugs from the other side of the world.

Macimbalo said...

This is so cute, festive and perfectly created! Love the candy cane stripes and that snowmen looks so real! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Kuni said...

Oh... your Snowman is so cute, stunnig card Kathie.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Darlene said...

WOW! What a fun and fabulous holiday creation Kathie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside (winter)’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Dreja said...

Die Karte ist fabelhaft! Das Motiv ist der Knaller! :D
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Leslie Miller said...

Your snowman is adorable and I love how you've designed the card with candy cane stripe and velvet ribbon. It's a bit frosty today where I live and we rarely get snow, but, still, I love making snowmen and wintry scenes for Christmas. How beautiful your flowering tree is and so lovely to see it right along the beach there. It's all decked out in red for Christmas! Thank you for joining us in our winter challenge at Double D!

Vicki said...

Fabulous winter card! Cute snowman image...Thanks for playing along with the Double D, "Baby, It's Cold Outside" Challenge!

Julie Odil said...

What a great winter card! He's going to melt at your place, though! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

Jane Willis said...

I bet you never get to build a snowman at Christmas! Although it doesn't look as if I will either, this year, the forecast is grey and wet.
Gorgeous card, thanks very much for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Vic said...

A really cute card - perfect for our challenge this week - Thank-you for sharing your creativity with our challenge this week at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT X

Gwendolyn said...

Such a wonderful creative card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters and we hope to see more of your beautiful creations in 2018. Have a very Happy and Healthy 2018! Gwendolyn

Marlene Bonetti said...

Super cute card!
Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge.
Hugs Marlene

Card e Scrap said...

Thank you for sharing your creativity at Incy Wincy Designs Challange!
Fabulous card!
Francesca - Incy Wincy Designs Team member