WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 5 October 2017

Wine Friends


Good morning fellow blogger's and welcome, here's my card
this week for Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.
I've made my card this week for my sisters birthday for 
14th October in Australia, gift wrapped and card sent today as postage seems to take ages to get to Cairns.

This week the theme is Anything Goes
and we have two sponsors 
Sparkle n Sprinkle and
Di's Digi Stamps

Here's another look and my card and also a peak of the inside.
This week I've used this brilliant image
called 
Wine Friends



Sparkle n Sprinkle are letting our choose
3 Digi Images from their online store
\
and 
Di is offering
$12 Gift Certificate to her online store


1. Base: French White Linen Card
2. Coloured Card: Bouquet By Bazzill Basic
3. Design Paper: BoBunny Secret Garden = Garden Roses


4. Image: Wine Friends from Sparkle n Sprinkle
5. Colour Medium: Copics 
6. Tools Used


7. Glossy Accents: For their reading glasses and wine glasses


8. Dies Used:
Spellbinders
Floral Ovals
Classic Circles Large
Lacey Circles 

9. Birthday Sentiment: Computer Generated 





10. Embellishments:
All from my stash



11. Inside my card:
a= Blank to start with
b= Inside once I put my sentiment in the card
c= Back of my finished card

Take care wishing you a wonderful week and happy crafting.


19 comments:

Maria Giselle B. said...

Love the flower patterned paper you used on your card. Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Celebration Challenge! Good luck!-Maria Giselle

Darlene said...

Oh Kathie this is just awesome! Your coloring is fabulous and you've paired it with the perfect background paper & design! GREAT JOB! LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Dies!’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Wendy said...

This is so cute ~ your coloring is beautiful! Your sis is going to love it <3 Have a great week & thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges !! !! !!

Chris said...

Fabulous and fun image, beautiful colouring and alovely design. Thank you for joining us at Fab N Funky!
Chris
x

Unknown said...

Great card, I love that image and the gorgeous papers
Hugs Kaz xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, that is a great card and a wonderful image. I'm sure that you sister will love it. It is terrible that International postage takes FOREVER! Hopefully she will get it before Christmas, hehe.

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Unknown said...

What a fun card! I love you used Glossy Accents on the glass. I always think that is such a great added touch. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog for our bi-weekly anything goes challenge. I look forward to seeing you again.
Best of luck in the draw!
Ema
IDCB Owner

anne said...

This is brilliant Kathie, beautiful colouring and I love the floral paper you have used.
Hugs Anne xxx

Debbie Mageed said...

That image is too cute! I know my sisters would love that one! LOL Great coloring and the designer paper was the perfect choice to go with those two wonderful friends. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and Crafters Cafe and hope to see you again soon.

Pat said...

Great card with a super fun image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Juls said...

Really fun card, thanks 4 sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

GalFridayStamping said...

What a lovely creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card inside and out, love the image, papers and embellishments! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
Sherry x - DT for Love To Craft
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

Crafting Belle said...

Such a fun card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Birthday Card' Challenge' at A Gem of a Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx

cass said...

Haha! wonderful ladies. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Use Dies and/or Punches" challenge.

Michelle said...

I love your card. It is so great with the floral background.
Thanks for playing with us Inspiration Destination.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Hester said...

Gorgeous card! Gorgeous image and perfect layout and paper!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

craftysahmiam said...

Lovely card inside and out, thanks for sharing with us at Love To Craft