WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Sunday 1 October 2017

Naughty Or Nice


Welcome to my blog.  Here's a card I made last week for Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge, unfortunately I didn't get the chance to post it as I had to go back into hospital re my broken ankle. It looks like I might be going back in as two of the large screws that go horazonal through my ankle have come loose, so do I leave them which is causing irritation, have them replaced or have them out ? Something has to be done sooner than later.  I'm so glad to be home now and sleeping in my own bed.

Here's a closer look at my card and also the inside. 

Our sponsor was 


and I used Naughty or Nice digi image it so cute.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe: 

1. Base: Kraft Card by Kaisercraft
2. Coloured Card: Kraft and CD135 Scarlet from Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Papers: Both from my scrap basket


4. Image: Naughty Or Nice by Dr Digi House of Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics, white and black embossing pens
6. Tools Used
 .

7. Dies Used Spellbinders:
 Classic Circle Large
Petite Scalloped Circle Large
Rectangles Large


 8. Embellishments: 
 9. Inside and the back of the card.

Take care wishing you all a great week.


15 comments:

Wendy said...

Great card :) Your details are just right!! I also love to finish the back and the inside. Thanks for giving us a peek at them :) And thanks for joining in the fun at PIP Challenges !!

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is adorable. I was wondering about you when you didn't have a card posted...I am so sorry about your ankle. Hopefully they can get this fixed for you and then you will feel better. I'm sure that it is hard to stay positive through all this.

Kuni said...

Your card is so wonderful.
The card also fits our challenge at the Sweet Stampers. Check it out.
http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
Hugs
Kuni

Darlene said...

What a fabulous holiday creation Kathie! Hope you get some resolution on that ankle soon! Hang in there! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Dies!’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Unknown said...

Love your card that is such a fun image, love the papers too. Hope your ankle gets sorted soon :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Mel Gee said...

Great image. Love the card.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

Fabiola said...

Très sympathique carte Kathie, merci de jouer avec nous chez CCT, biz

AlisonC said...

This is a fun image, lots of work for Santa just now! The red and green look great against the background of brown and pretty papers.
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week good luck in the challenge and please come and play along next week definitely Nice

NanaConnie said...

Kathie, I'm so sorry to hear about the healing problems with your ankle and I hope they find a solution. However, I am glad to see you post this card. What an adorable Santa! Great coloring. :-D Thanks so much for joining us this week in our "Anything Goes or Cut It Up" challenge at QKR Stampede. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Pat K said...

Great card Kathie, beautifully designed. Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. hugs, Pat K x

Dorothy S said...

I hope your ankle is healing. Our son-in-law had trouble with screws in the ankle - a difficult healing process. Such a cute card - with beautiful ribbon. Thanks for joining the current challenge at QKR Stampede, with the option to use dies/punches. Dorothy S, DT member

Caz said...

This is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. And good luck, hope to see you again soon.
Caz CC DT.
My Blog
Crafty Catz

Joanna M. said...

I love this cute little card. Such a darling image! I am soo sorry to hear that your broken ankle is STILL giving you trouble. Boo to that. I hope you get it all worked out.
~Jo

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super colouring and design, love your papers too. Thank you for sharing your card with us at The Male Room. Faith DT