WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 12 October 2017

Mouse Big Flower



Hello and welcome to my blog.  Sorry I'm running a little late this week with my postings but here I am.
This week over at
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge 
the theme is
Anything Goes 
and our sponsor is 
Bugaboo Stamps
I've used Mouse Big Flower which I won recently and have been dying to use it.

Theme this week is
Anything Goes


and our lucky winner will receive
Prize - 4 digi images of winners choice

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen Card
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercraft Bubblegum
3. Pattern Paper: Rosie Studio Pink Gingham and Scrap paper from scrap box.


4. Image: Mouse Big Flower by Bugaboo Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics and a silver, white and black gel pens
6. Tools Used


7. Dies Used




           8. Embellishments:
Hello sentiment computer generated used My Favourite Things
label die, and silver gems, pink rose from my stash and Cheery Lynn left die and silver brad  and Dragonfly all from my stash.

9. Inside and the back of my card.

Take care and have a great week, happy crafting.



17 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Your card is gorgeous Kathie! I love your little mouse, and the fact that he's on a tag. Your pinks look so great with his grey.

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie that is so beautiful. Love your coloring! You always put your cards together so well. Hope you are doing well you have been in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Darlene said...

Just beautiful Kathie! Love how you used the tags on this design! GREAT job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘PINK’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image and the tags
Hugs Kaz x

JanR said...

So sweet! I'm loving all the pink. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

Diane said...

Totally adorable AND beautiful!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

Wendy said...

This is adorable!! I love this image too and you've colored it so pretty!! Great use of the Tag shapes & background papers too :) Thanks for playing along at PIP Challenges <3

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so much for playing along in our October Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug! Hope you will join us again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image!

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
Anneke DT

Debbie Mageed said...

Very sweet card! Love your stamped image and the tags are great layers. Thank you for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and look forward to you being in our gallery again soon.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely little mouse card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Creaine said...

wow..love this!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

anne said...

This is so sweet Kathie, I love the way you have angled the tag to show off the flowery paper.
Hugs Anne xoxo

Troppostella said...

:-))) Such a fabulous card!

Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky! Good luck :-)))
Troppo Stella DT

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Susan Hogan said...

Such a sweet image and beautifully coloured. Love your background too. Thanks for sharing your creative work with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Anonymous said...

Hello, after reading this awesome article i am as well delighted
to share my experience here with friends.