WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 14 September 2017

Teenager



Welcome to my blog and thanks for dropping by.
This week over at Penny Paper Crafty Challenge the theme is
Anything Goes

This week I've used our sponsors images 
Teenager by Lemon Shortbread

As I only have teenage son's it makes me wonder what a teenager daughter would be like as I know my boys are a joy and I don't have all those teenage problems with them.
Girls are very different so I hear.

This week our sponsors is 
Lemon Shortbread


Our lucky winner will be able to pick
3 Digi images from their online store
check it out here.


Don't forget to drop by and see what the other member of the design team have created over at
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.


Challenges I'm Entering:

10. The Flower Challenge #12 Tic-Tac-Toe *
Embossing- Gems-White

Card Recipe: 

1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: Papaya by Kaisercraft card
3. Design Paper: Very old Magnolia Papers


4. Colour Medium: Copics
5. Tools Used


6. Dies Used
My Favourite Things Rectangle Stitched
Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
Spellbinders Classic Circles Large

7. Flower die and My Favourite Things
Tag Die

8. Embellishments:
Flowers from stash, sparkly flowers from flower die and hello from label die

9. Inside and the back of the card.


Take care and enjoy your weekend and happy crafting.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely colour combo. Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge weeks 36/37 Helen DT

Eekers said...

Super card! Love your attention to detail, beautiful inside and out! :) Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

Sherri said...

Adorable card! Love the image & your coloring & design are perfect for it! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Ellibelle said...

A really pretty card, love the papers you used and fabulous sketch!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

Joanna M. said...

Yes, I also wonder what our family would be like if we had girls ... love my boys tho. And speaking of love ... I love your sparkly daisies. So pretty!

Kathleen said...

A super image and design., great papers and love the glitter.
I had teenage Daughters once, one for wild and the other was stroppy. But they are lovely Ladies now.
Thank you for joining our 'Use at least 2 D.P's' this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Gorgeous image, design and colours. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is gorgeous and love your coloring. I have one of each and I have to say....my daughter was easier than my son. My daughter calls me almost daily and is more dependent than my son. Now that my son is 21, he has apologized for the grief he gave me as teen-ager so we get along well. He tells me things that I know he would NEVER tell his Father so we have a special bond. It really just depends on the child, everyone is special and it doesn't matter if it is a boy or girl...just that they are yours!

Jane Savage said...

Really beautiful; great colour combo!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Creaine said...

very nice. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Bye, Ine
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
DT for: http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.nl/

anne said...

Love your colour scheme Kathie and your sparkly flower. Your papers are perfect for this image. Hugs Anne xx

TaeEun said...

The teen age girl is beautifully colored and the details on your card are so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge! Although I love your card, I am afraid you didn't follow the rules of the challenge. Please refer to them and join us again soon!

Unknown said...

SUPER tutorial. Absolutely FABULOUS card with a little bit of everything! Love the plaid colors with your image. Just WONDERFUL. Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… good luck in the draw and please join us next time.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Claire said...

Wow fabulous make! Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
Claire xx