WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 7 September 2017

Hyacinth Flower


Good morning an welcome to my blog.  Sorry I'm a little late posting my card this week, but I fell asleep in from of the TV.
This weeks theme over at 
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge 
Anything Goes
So let your imagination run wild.

Here is another look at my card with my added embellishments and also a preview of the inside.


This week my sponsor is 
Teri Sherman the owner of 
Delicious Digital Stamps


I love Teri's image especially her flowers and also her
vehicle and fishing images just perfect for a masculine card which are so hard to produce sometimes when you don't have a lot of time to create a card.
This weeks winners prize is
4 Individual images of winners choice
and you can check them out here:


Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team over at Penny Paper Crafty Challenge have created.

Challenges I'm Entering
                                  8. Cuttlebug Mania Anything Goes/and or die cuts and embossing*         
10. The Flower Challenge #12 Tic-Tac-Toe *
Embossing, Gems, White
Card Recipe:



1. Base: White French Linen card.
2. Coloured Card: Sugar Plum by Bazzill Basic
3. Design Paper: Bo Bunny Summer Garden


4. Image: Hyacinth Flower by Delicious Digital Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics

6. Dies Used: 
1. Joy Craft Butterflies
2. Joy Craft Butterfly Boarder
3.  My Favourite Things stitched Rectangles
4. My Favourite Things stitched circles
5. Spellbinders Classic Large Circles
6. My Favourite Things Arched Rectangles
7. Joy Craft Corner Die  



7 . Sentiment: PC generated using Autumn In November Font 


8. Inside and the back of the card.

Take care and happy crafting everyone.



13 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh, this is so pretty. All of the colors and delicate layers match so beautifully. Good Luck & thanks for playing along with PIP Challenges!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is gorgeous. Love that image and paper. Those butterflies are stunning and is wonderful with the 3D look. What a relaxing color.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the die cut elements and lovely image.
Hugs Kaz x

Robin said...

Just a gorgeous card! I love the image and the papers and all the dies! WOW!! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love all the dimension on this card, the image is so pretty and so beautifully colored, the butterflies are such a lovely detail.
Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.DT

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous card, love the beautiful image, butterflies and papers! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Scrap! Hope to see you again!
Sherry x - DT for Love To Scrap
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

anne said...

Another gorgeous creation Kathie, I love the colours and the butterfly embellishments. Those papers are lovely too.
Hugs Anne xxx

ScrappyHorses said...

So beautiful with the delicate dies and that lovely image! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love all the die cuts and layers! And the colors are beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Eve's Been Reading said...

This is so very pretty, I love that you have decorated the inside of the card also. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge - good luck! Yvonne (DT)

Jacki Daniels said...

This is gorgeous thank you so much for playing along this week at Polkadoodles
Jacki ♥♥ (polkaddoddles DT)

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image,dies and perfect B. paper---Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap
Carol DT x

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card and flower too, love the colours and all the pretty butterflies too.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT...btw. we only allow 6 other challenges as well as our own.