WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 14 September 2017

Flower Teapot


Good afternoon and welcome to my blog.  I'm about 24 hours later than I should be posting my card this week, as it's been one of those weeks well here I am anyway and I hope you've all had a great week.
Here's my blue card using our sponsors image this week
Flower Teapot from Bugaboo Stamps


Here's this weeks sketch, one of my originals, I don't know what I was on when I designed this but girls it won't happen again!!!


This week our sponsor is the lovely Jodie Mackrell the owner and illustrator of Bugaboo Stamps

Jodie's Bio

I am a mom of 5 from Saskatchewan, Canada
I have been designing graphics for about 15 years. 
Everything you find here has been drawn by me.
I love to draw and love to see where my designs go and how they are used. 
I find making people smile with my graphics very rewarding!

You can get in touch with me at jodie@bugaboostamps.com should you have any questions or need help with anything.
I also take image requests and love to see how my graphics are used. 
Send me your creations used with Bugaboo images and I can post them in the shop =)

.Enjoy your stay! And thanks for visiting!
I always love to hear from you!

Jodie♥


Jodie is offering our luck winner
4 free digi's from her online store.


Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team have created over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 using Bugaboo Stamps.

Challenges I'm Entering:
10. The Flower Challenge #12 Tic-Tac-Toe *
White-Die Cuts- Blue


Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: Evening Surf from Bazzill Basic
3. Design Paper: Circles very old scrap and the Blue and White Gingham digi download.


4. Image: Flower Teapot by Bugaboo Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Glossy Accents for the Teapot

7. Tools Used:


8.  Die Cuts Used
Bosskut Flourish
Joy Craft Corner Die
Spellbinders Classic Circle
Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circle


9. Embellishments: Electric Blue Gems and die cuts.
10. Inside and the back of my card.

Take care and have an enjoyable week.



26 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is gorgeous. Great sketch. Love the bright colors of your image. At least you are able to post and craft. Hopefully you will be getting around easier.

Bev said...

beautiful shading on the daisies. Thanks for joining in the fun at Polkadoodles Good luck

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic use of that sketch, Kathie, and I love the teapot. Your coloring is fabulous! I'm so glad to see you playing along this week in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede. Thanks for the support and good luck.
NanaConnie DT

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute & beautiful Kathie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Kathie and love your pretty flowers too.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon.(Btw. we only allow 6 other challenges as well as our own, see our rules tab.) Viv DT xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous card, sweet image and lovely papers.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Kathy! I love that beautiful gingham! Fun image and super sketch!

Hugs,
Kelly

Joanna M. said...

This is so pretty. I love the colors you used, that fantastic gingham and all your die cuts. REALLY pretty Kathie.

Kathleen said...

Back again, another really lovely card, although I have seen this sketch before on this challenge posted by my friend Anne. Love the image and all the blue with the pop of pink.
Once again, Thank you for joining our 'Use at least 2 D.P's' this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Paddington fan said...

Great design and fabulous colouring of this cute image! Thank you for joining us over at Sparkles Monthly Challenge and I hope we'll see you again soon, love Jacky x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This looks fabulous. Love the colours and your image too which is so beautifully coloured. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


wannabcre8tive said...

A very pretty card. I love the blue gingham and the wonderfully colored image. Thank you, for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.

Dorothy S said...

Your teapot image is gorgeous - and such great papers to back it up. Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
Dorothy S, DT member

Shylaashree said...

Fabulous colouring. A great card.Thanks for playing along with us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Shylaa DT@Polkadoodles
Adhiraacreations

Angie said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with us over at the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge.
Angie DT Polkadoodles

Lisa xx said...

Great card Kathie... love the blues

anne said...

I loved the look of this sketch -still do but it was interesting deciding what to put where. I love your card Kathie, lovely colours and a beautifully coloured image as always. Hope next week is a better one.
Hugs Anne xx

GalFridayStamping said...

What a lovely creation! Love that background. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

SewPaperPaint said...

Such gorgeous coloring and placement, the design is perfect. Hugs, Autumn

Unknown said...

Makes me want to pop over and have tea with you Kathie. Sentimentally Splendid! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I love Bugaboo's images. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again at our next challenge.
Regards,
Aletha Jane
TTCRD DT
AJ’s Designs {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Juls said...

This is so pretty I love it, thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday xx

Anila Dikay said...

So pretty..

Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for sharing another one of your lovely cards with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… good luck in the draw and please join us next time.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Hester said...

Gorgeous card!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

Ania said...

Lovely!

Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Ania DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...