WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 2 February 2017

Kiki Says


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  I'm sorry I'm late posting my cards this week as it's a short week here in New Zealand and both boys went back to boarding school, so there so that much ironing and packing to do and this year I had left it to the last minute which I'm not normally like. The house feels empty now as Liam has been off on study leave since 4th November 2016, he said he was ready to go back to see his friends, sick of his parents company.

This week over at 
Penny Paper-Crafty Challenge 
the theme is
Anything Goes




 I've used one of our sponsors images from 
Oddball Art 
Kiki Says
and other sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps. 

our lucky winner this week will receive

3 Images from their store
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team created.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:


1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Red Rubby Slipper
3. Design Paper: By Bella Love Knot


4. Image: Kiki Says by Oddball Art
5. Colour Medium:
6. Embellishments:

7. Tools Used.


8. Dies Used:
a. Spellbinders Tear Drops
b. Spellbinders Classic Circles Large




9. Finishing Touch:
Inside and the back of my card.

Take care wishing you all a great week and happy crafting.



6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, this is so gorgeous. With the black, red and white it is so elegant. My son was gone since Thanksgiving for his job and this past week I was on vacation in FL and they sent him home and I missed him by a day. He packed up his belongings and will continue on the traveling team until June. It is heartbreaking for me so I kind of know how you feel.

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful red/white/black combination. The velvet ribbon and buckle makes a very fine accent! Thanks for playing along with us at Die Cut Divas.

Julie Reed said...

Beautiful card, love the black and red combo, thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy this week, Julie DT x

Arlene said...

Beautiful coloring and the black and white combo is perfect.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the details.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Jo Nevill said...

Amazing colouring of your image, great card
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x