Wow I can't believe that Christmas and New Year's over already and here it is 4th January 2017 already. Well we're back over at Penny's Paper Crafting Challenge
and this week our theme is
and our sponsor is
and our lucky winner will receive
I've always wanted to make a card with this wonderful silhouette of Dandelions and Butterflies
and this was the perfect week to use it.
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT's have created using Bugaboo images over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.
1. Base: White Linen
2. Coloured Card: Black Nor by Bazzill
3. Design Papers: Basic Papers and colours by Rosies Studios
4. Image: Dandelions & Butterflies by Bugaboo Images
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used
7. Glossy Accents for the bubbles.
8. Dies Used: Spellbinders Circles
My Favourite Things Stitched Circles
9. Embellishments: Black gems, Ribbon and Brad all from my stash.
10. Card finishing: Inside and the back.
Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week.