WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Christmas Wreath


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from sunny New Zealand.  By the time you read this I'll hopefully be having a little R and R at our beach house soaking up some summer rays here in New Zealand.
This week I have a card for you as I'm a Guest Designer for

 Crafty Boots Challenge 
and the theme is

'Winter Wonderland'

My interpretation of that, it's winter in the northern hemisphere hopefully with a lot of beautiful white snow and wonderful Holly Wreaths are made with small Mandarins and and Holly Berries hanging on the front doors, eggnog, and mulled wine.  Just a few of my favourite thoughts of winter at Christmas time in England.

Here's another looked at my card.



Card Recipe:


1. Base: White Linen card.
2. Coloured Card: Red Bazzill



3. Image: Christmas Wreath unknown source.
4. Colour medium: copics
5. Embellishments: a Holly tag by Cuddly Buddly
b. White and Silver Satin bow
c. Merry Christmas die
d. Gift Card



6. Dies used Spellbinders, Classic Circle, Scalloped Circle, Ribbon Circle. 


7. Funkey Poinsettia 


8 Tools Used.


9. Glossy Accents for the Wreath


10. Inside and the back of my card.


Wishing you all a wonderful week, Happy New Year and happy crafting.







1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, this is gorgeous. Love the crisp clean look of this card. Hope you have a wonderful time at the beach house and enjoy some relaxation. My daughter is coming home for a few days too because she has a doctor appointment tomorrow so that will be nice. Have a wonderful New Year!