WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 25 August 2016

Slumber Sunflower


Good morning everyone, it's the middle of the week and I been feeling poorly with the flu for 13 days now, I've been to the doctor and I'm now on antibiotics and I can't get rid of this cough that I've got.
But I felt like doing a little colouring with this super sweet image from Di's Digital Stamps.  Di's got so many wonderful images to choose from and these mice images are so super cute.
You can find her images here .



I think I went overboard with my flower  and lace embellishments and charm but I just love how this card turned out.

Challenges I'm Entering:


1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Bazzill Dove Grey
3. Design Papers: Bearly Mine Digital Paper, and a scrap from my scrap bin.


4. Image: Slumber Sunflower 
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used:


7. Dies Used:




8. Embellishments Used:
Flowers from my stash, silver braid

9. Embellishments: Lace, this lace must be at least 30 years old, I found it in a box of sewing bits and pieces that was mums and I thought it went brilliantly with my colour comb.

10. Finishing Touches: Inside and the back of my card,


Take care wishing you a wonderful week and happy crafting.


20 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, I love how this card turned out too!!! I sure hope you're feeling better real soon!

Linda

Unknown said...

such a lovely card, and so much gorgeous dimension! I adore it!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is utterly adorable. I thought it so pretty and then spotted the cute mice, love it. Thanks for playing at agaoc

Chrissy said...

I just love this image Kathie and you have coloured it beautifully..I love the yellow and blue flowers and the little details..gorgeous..hope you feel better soon.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is so precious - this is a great image. That lace is just beautiful. Hope you feel better and wish those antibiotics do the trick.

Jane Savage said...

Glorious card! Luscious flowers and image! Hope you feel better soon!
Thank you for joining us at both The Pencil Case and Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

brenda said...

A really lovely floral creation and perfect for our Fabulous Florals theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous, Thanks for joining in with our Fabulous Florals challenge at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Stampsnob. said...

The tiny mice add just the right touch of whimsy Beautiful card TFS
Unicorn Ch Lis

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card, pretty image and details.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Fabulous Florals' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Mummylade said...

Beautiful project! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this challenge.

Jacki Daniels said...

Kathie this is sooo pretty love it thanks for playing along with us at digi choosday this week hope to see you again
Jacki ♥
(Digi Choosday DT)

Victoria Rowson said...

Stunning!! In my opinion you didn't go overboard.. You created a masterpiece!! Those flowers are gorgeous!! I hope that you feel better soon. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

Barbara Washburn said...

This image is so sweet. I had to look twice to see the little mice in the flowers. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with Unicorn challenges. Barbara DT

anne said...

This is gorgeous Kathie, such a sweet image and beautiful flowers. Hope you're feeling a lot better by now.
Hugs
Anne xx

Anjie said...

Great make. Thanks for joining us in our week 34 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (DT)

Scrappy Scatty said...

so lovely thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case xx

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Congrats on your Top 5 place at Southern Girls. Loved your card. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Congrats on your Top 5 place at Southern Girls. Loved your card. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT