Good morning and welcome to my blog, well I'm getting organised today as it's my youngest son Ryan's 14th birthday tomorrow and we'll go down to his boarding school tomorrow night and take the boys out for dinner. Where have those 14 years gone to as it only feels like yesterday that he was this cute little baby.
Today is Wednesday which means we have another
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Congratulation to this weeks winner and to our Top 3 cards great work everyone.
Because it's the end of the month we're using an old sketch
by Arlana Patten.
Sketch 232 revisited
Here's my original card made for
Sweet Sketch Wednesday on
13 November 2013 you can check out my posting here.
Here a sneak preview of inside my card and the out side. This image I've used is Easter Lilies by Deedee's Digis. I thought that this image would make a perfect Sympathy card as I never have any in stock and always have to make one when one is needed hopefully not very often.
Our sponsor this week is
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Deedee Anderson from Deedee's Digis. Be sure and take a look at her shop. Like the badge says, wholesome digital stamps and papers that will make you smile! Also check out the Deedee's Digis Blog.
Deedee is offering our very lucky winner a
$15.00 Gift Certificate
to spend at Deedee's Digis
Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what the rest of the design team haven created using Deedee's Digis.
Challenges I'm Entering:
Four white die cut leaf sprigs.
I've used the Embossing, Sentiment, Punches or Dies or
Pearls, Sentiment and Flowers or
Ribbon, Sentiment, Sparkle
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Green American Craft Card Leaf
3. Design Card: By Bella Wedded
4. Image: Easter Lilies by Deedee Digi's
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools used as well as Glossy Accents for the vase.
7. Dies Used: Spellbinders
8. Die: By Cheery Lynn Leaves
9. Embellishments: Wild Orchid flowers, Silver Corners, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Textile Textures, Flat Back Pearls, Silver Organza ribbon all from my stash.
10. Sentiment: Computer Generated using Papyrus font.
11. Inside my card blank for a personal sentiment and verse and the back of my cards finishing touch.
Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.