WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Starlight Burt


Good morning everyone and welcome to my blog.  Here it is another Wednesday which means it's another wonderful 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Congratulations to our winner from last week and our Top 3 cards.

This week we have another great sketch to work with designed by our very own Sally Dube and this weeks sketch is so simple you could make your cards blindfolded.

Sketch # 035
Here my card using this great sketch I love this sketch as it shows off those wonderful design papers.  I've used our sponsors image which is Starlight Burt from the Christmas Burt set.


This week one of my team members Heide and I choose the same image they say great minds think a like so we decided that both of us would publish our cards using the same image.  It's always great to see how each other colours and embellishes their cards.

This week we were able to choose any image we wanted to from our wonderful monthly sponsor DigiStamp Boutique. Sally-Ann Hancock the illustrator and owner of DigiStamp Boutique has an amazing collection of wonderful images to choose from and new ones being added each month.


DigiStamp Bio:

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.

Sally-Ann is offering our lucky winner

Prize:   £10 voucher 

to spend in her online store.


Now its time to pop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what the rest of the design team have created for you this week using Sally-Ann's wonderful selection of images from DigiStamp Boutique online store.


Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Green and Red Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Paper: Deck The Halls Mistletoe
 4. Image: Starlight Burt by DigiStamp Boutique

5. Colour Medium: Copics, Black Glaze Pen and Glossy Accents


6. Tools: Martha Stewart Glitter, Glossy Accents, Pop Dots, Glue Dots.








7. Embellishments: Gems, Stars and Large Silver Star.



 
8. Embellishments: Label and sentiment both from my computer and I can't remember where I got them from. 

9. Inside my card decorated the same as the front of the card.

Take care and have a great week and happy crafting.
Don't forget only 5 weeks until Christmas.










19 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie love all your stars! Your image is colored so beautifully. You do such an excellent job at putting your cards together. Have a great week.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and pretty Kathie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Back again Kathie, still finding this creation awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Linda Anderson said...

Well isn't this a lovely, sweet, adorable and oh so cutie of a card!! Love that image and your added stars. Fabulous!!

Linda

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 62 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Jacee said...

Such a pretty card Kathie, a lovely sweet image and I love the little stars, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Joanna M. said...

Oh my heavens, that Starlight Burt is CUTE! Love him! I may "need" him soon. Great stars too.

Heide said...

Super cute card, I just love the image! Great minds think alike. Hugs, Heide

KT Fit Kitty said...

What an adorable card! I really like the sweet image and how beautifully you coloured it! Great embellies too! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Cute challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

P.S. I would like to invite you to my blog - I have candy! Come help me celebrate 200 followers! Here's the link: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/11/lil-snowman-star-bugaboo-image-and.html

Fabiola said...

très mignonne création Kathie, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a cutie pie image. Love your papers and layout. Thanks for joining in our 'Let's Hear It For the Boys' challenge at Southern Girls. We look forward to seeing more of your creative magic in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

mulberry station said...

Hi Kathie, I love how you added the silver stars above the image.
I really makes your image pop. He is really a cutie. Have a wonderful weekend. I have been sewing doll outfits for my grand kids for Christmas all day.
Hugs, Nancy

Pink Unicorn said...

The image is super cute and you have chosen really lovely papers to complement. Thanks for joining our Colour Challenge at Holly Jolly, come play with us soon again! Karola, DT

Bettina L. said...

This is such a fabolous Christmas card. Love all the stars and the cute coloured up mouse. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck, Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

Meighan Wheller said...

This image is so sweet Kathie and I love how you placed the stars! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly, we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

Aunty Sue said...

great card and lovely papers thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments this week, awesome image and colouring

Linda W. said...

Absolutely darling Christmas card - that's the best mouse I've seen outside of a trap in eons! Thank you for playing with us at Creative Card Crew Challenge!

anne said...

Love this Kathie, I especially like the way you have all the stars above his head. I will e mail you the bow instructions and template sometime, we have visitors at the end of the week so will try and do it after they have gone xx

Lin said...

Your little mouse is adorable. He looks completely entranced by those starts. A darling card.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Dream Valley