WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Sketch #007 with DigiStamp Boutique

 

Welcome to another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  Hope everyone has had a lovely week and you've enjoyed your crafting.  Congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards awesome work everyone.

This week I had a few minutes up my sleeve to have a look at other projects out there and I came across a 3 Step card which I had a go at producing and was happy with the results which was fun.

This week we have another great sketch from Sally it

Sketch #007
 Here's my card using the above sketch and I've used Maisey Starts School by DigiStamp Boutique.



This week our wonderful sponsor is 

Sally-Ann Hancock the designer and owner of DigiStamp Boutique.

Digi Stamp Boutique

Bio:

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.


Sally-Ann is offering our very lucky winner a

 £10 voucher 

which can be spent in her online store

There are so many wonderful images in Sally-Ann's store you'll be totally blown away.

Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what the design team diva's design this week.

Challenges I'm entering this week:


Card Recipe:

1. Base: White Kaisercraft card cut 6 x12 twice.
2. Coloured Card: Blue and orange Kaisercraft card.
3. Design Papers: By Magnolia Papers
4. Image: Maisey Starts School coloured with  copics.
5. Tools: Cuttlebug, Fancy Ovals, Glossy Accents for her apple  and shoes, real tacky glue, pop dots, glue dots.

Inside the 3 step card

 
Step 1 Inside the from of the card.     Step 4 Inside the back of the card. 
Step 2 The front of the 3 steps.       Step 3 The side view of the 3 steps.

   
6. Embellishments numbers and letters are a Cuttlebug Font which I cut out and mounted them on chipboard.  The blackboard is made from black paper and kraftcard and I inked the edges, white gel pen,gems.


7. Embellishments: For the outside of the card, Florist paper recycled from a bouquet of flowers, ribbon, buttons and brads. 


8. The back of the my card.


Hope you liked my card this week which was fun to make especially with all the embellishments and steps.

Take care everyone wishing you all a happy week crafting.



21 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW- Kathie your card is amazing! Love the step card. Your coloring is truly gorgeous! You did a great job posting this week!!!

loz said...

gorgeous card and image Kathie. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Sandra said...

Marvellous card Kathie!! Great take on the sketch and I love the stepcard!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

brenda said...

A gorgeous card Kathie and what an effective idea with the fabric.

Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

B x

Debbie said...

Love this card. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC. x

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely adorable Kathie!! Love your coloring, so professional. And that recycled paper couldn't be more perfect.

Linda

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

Adventures of a Crafty Traveller said...

Oh my goodness, what an amazing card! This would be treasured by a Mother! And you could use the oval inside as a frame for a photo of the first day at school. The Image is beautiful and love the fancy ovals. Excellent work on the inside too. Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday.

Have a great week
Rachael :-)

Joanna M. said...

Holy cow this is amazing Kathie! You knock my socks off every week.

I chuckled when I saw that you used Maisie on your card. Oops. I was supposed to use another image but when the boys sprang their need for teacher Valentines on me, I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone.

Maisie is just amazing (love her frizzy hair!).

Jackie C said...

Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
Hugs, Jackie
Digistamps4Joy.DT
Member

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card in and outside Kathie.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin


Heide said...

What a beautiful card design. The added fiber around the image is just great, love how this looks. Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

Absolutely adorable card Kathie. I love the design of your card and how it opens. I smile too when I say that we used the same die cut. Great minds really do think a like. LOL. I love the use of the netting or what ever it is. I can't quit tell. It really is a nice addition to your card. Have a nice weekend.
Hugs, Nancy

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘USE DIES OR PUNCHES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

mixamatoasties said...

What a fab card!

Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

Susan

Anonymous said...

What an adorable image.Super card you've created for her too.Love the bright colours.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! You did a beautiful job with the sketch, and I love the step inside!
Thank you for joining our Make it Sparkle with Bling Challenge over at Love to Create this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Sally Dube said...

Kathie 0 this is such an awesome card!! I LOVE the Step card!! Wonderful job with it!! I love your bright colors and that lace around the oval - just perfect!! Thanks for the great Post!!
Blessings to you!!
Saly

Janice said...

What a fantastic card, a brilliant design and a very pretty blue frill. Love this card, Jx

Jessica G. said...

Wow, Kathie, this card is more like a gift than just a card -- fun, FUN design! I also love how you recycled the florist paper. It's so good to know I'm not the only one who eyes garbage for its amazing craft potential. Well done!!

Andreja said...

WoW, What a fantastic card you made! I like all details :-))
Thank you for playing along with us at Milk Coffee and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Andreja