WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #206 Sponsor DigiStamp Boutique

 Good morning and welcome to another wonderful
 Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  Congratulations to our winner and our Top 3 cards awesome work ladies.

This week I felt a little GUILTY well a big bit GUILTY, that the image from DigisStamp Boutique I used didn't have to be coloured it's called Floral Black Set so because of that I created two cards using two of the images in the set.

I have a little smile on my face I made the Top 3 with my card from last week over at Brown Sugar Challenge. 

We have a lovely sketch this week design by our very own Sally Dube.  The sketch is very straight forward with two 1/4 circles hidden behind the circle.  I didn't have a die big enough so I used a desert bowl worked a treat.

Sketch #206

This week our sponsor is Sally-Ann Hancock the designer and owner of 
DigiStamp Boutique

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

She has been sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday once a month since we started which is totally amazing and Sally-Ann is very generous with her prizes.

This week our winner will receive

Prize: 6 Free Digi  Images

from DigiStamp Boutique Shop

Wow Sally-Ann is just so generous and all of us here at
really appreciate Sally-Ann's generosity which is very much appreciated by all of us especially when we select our images to use.

Don't forget to drop by DigiStamp Boutique and see what's new over there.  Every month Sally-Ann is updating here vast array of amazing images and always has a monthly freebie for you to try before you buy.
You can check it out here:






Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out what the rest of the design team have created for you this week.

Challenges I'm entering:


Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Black and Aqua Kaisercarft Board
3. No design paper

4. Image: Floral Black #1 from DigiStamp Boutique
5. No colour medium printed from my computer


6. Tools: Cuttlebug, large circle and petite scalloped circle, pop dots, tacky glue and an embossing folder is Tuscan Tiles.

7. Embellishments: Black and White Gingham ribbon and Black Diamante brad and black gems from my stash.  


Silver metal corner embellishments from my stash

This is what the inside of the card looks like.


Card #2 
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Black Kaisercarft Board
3. Design paper: Black polka dots on a white back ground unknown source.
4. Image: Floral Black #2 from DigiStamp Boutique
5. No colour medium printed from my computer

6. Tools: Cuttlebug, large circle and lacy circle, pop dots, tacky glue, corner die.


7. Embellishments: Black ribbon, silver buckle slide and Black Diamante gems from my stash.  


Take care everyone wishing you a great week and happy crafting.



16 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your cards are gorgeous. Don't feel guilty the images are elegant. Love the embossing and photo corners. You made both of these cards so elegant inside and out. I saw your win at Brown Sugar and did a Yahoo for you. Enjoy the week - I can't believe it's Wednesday already.

Shirley-Anne said...

Kathie , both creations are quite stunning .Beautifuly embellished . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

mulberry station said...

Kathie, I love both of your gorgeous cards. They are so peaceful. I agree with Lisa, don't feel guilty. It is nice not to have to color up images once in a while...and these are beautiful. have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

Dee's Craft Room said...

Two very striking cards, lovely design and great use of colour (or lack of it).

Thank you for joining in the celebrations at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Lozzy said...

Both gorgeous cards Kathie, love your designs and colours...Thank you for joining us Bearly-Mine challenges this week and hope we see you again soon. Good Luck..Hugs Lozzy x

Janice said...

These are both fabulous - what striking cards, love them both, Jx

Sally Dube said...

Congrats on the Top Three Kathie =) every reason to smile!! Lovely cards this week - love your attention to detail with your embellishments - Stunning!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Joanna M. said...

Congrats on your Top 3 win over at Brown Sugar Challenge. Quite an accomplishment! I love the green card's elegance this week. Really pretty.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Kathie. So elegant.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

The Little Stamper said...

Your cards are both stunning and beautifully put together.

Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine this week.

Sharon x

Heide said...

Two fantastic cards. Loving all the embellishments. Great work.
Hugs, Heide

Mema's Crafts said...

Two very lovely cards! Black and white is my favorite. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Mema's Crafts.

Desire Fourie said...

Wonderful creations. Loving the colours, design and attention to detail. Saw this on MIM and had to come over for a closer look. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jeannie said...

These are both just lovely and could be used for a variety of different occasions. It's always good to have cards like that on hand! Beautiful job girl!

Peace & Luv,
"Detective" Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

Two gorgeous cards Kathie!! You have such a wonderful eye for detail...and a fabulous stash bin of embellishments!!!! Hahaha!! Enjoy what's left of the weekend, they go by way too fast.

Linda

Glenda Atkins said...

Very lovely card love the black and white colour of the focal point and the wonderful ribbon and corners! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!