WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #199 Sponsor Paper Addictions


Good morning I can't believe that Easter is here already, I must admit I'm looking forward to a long weekend with my family at our beach house.  The weather is still pretty warm so I know my boys will be swimming and my sister is over from Australia wants to have a swim as well.  
Today is Wednesday and that means it's another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Congratulations to last weeks winner and our Top 3 cards great work.

Sally has another wonderful new sketch this week which is a little bit different it isn't hard all you need is a dinner plate to get your perfect 1/4 circle.

Sketch #199

Here's my card using this sketch:

This week we have a new sponsor and it's Jackie Matthew's the owner of Paper Addictions.


My name is Jacqueline Mathews and I am a crafter and designer.  I love paper, pens, doodling, stamping and above all designing.  I have a degree in fine arts with an emphasis in graphic design.  I worked in the graphic design industry for many years and quit 15 years ago to become a stay at home mom for my 3 kids.  Now that the kids are older and don’t need me as much, I am reinventing myself and have decided that I wanted to create my own line of digital stamps.  I have dabbled in rubber stamping and became a “Stampin’ up!” demonstrator and had a blast, but thought it would be more fun to create my own stamps.  I decided digital was the way to go.  It is affordable for the customer and for the designer.  I now have a digital stamp shop on Etsy called “PaperAddictions”.  I would love to create my own line of rubber stamps someday, but for now I am testing my designs out in my shop to see if anyone likes them.  I am pleasantly surprised that I have gotten a good response to the images I have designed so far.  This positive response has motivated me to create more images in the future.

Our lucky winner this week will receive 

Prize: Any 5 items from Paper Addictions Esty Shop




Don't forget to check our Jackie's amazing images if you haven't already done so.



Don't forget to drop by the rest of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday team and see what our design diva's have created.

Challenges I'm entering:
A Gem of a Challenge # 72 On the Move

Card Recipe: 
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Blue and Yellow Bazzill
3. Design Paper: Mixed pack from Rosie's Studios
4. Image: Bear and Balloons by Paper Addictions.
5. Colour Medium: Copics Black Embossing pen.
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Classic Square and Classic Scalloped Square, Glossy Accents, Tacky Glue and Pop Dots.


7.  Embellishments: Blue ribbon and yellow button from my stash and the blue stars all from my stash.
       
Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful weekend Happy Crafting and Happy Easter.

Hugs

10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie your card is adorable. Your picture turns out wonderful to show the glossy accents - I can't get mine to do that! LOVE IT!!! Have a wonderful Easter.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Ah pretty card kathie. That's a cute image
Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly

mulberry station said...

Kathy, I hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family at the beach house. I must admit...I forgot it is Easter this Sunday. I am not sure what I will be doing. My son and daughter-in-law live here so I will be doing something with them, I'm sure.
Your card is so cute. I love the added clouds and glossy accents added to the balloons. This is an adorable baby card. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna M. said...

So cute this week Kathie. I love the glossy accents on all the balloons.

Linda Anderson said...

Such an adorable card Kathie! Love your image and those balloons. Happy Easter to you and your family.

Linda

CutiiPromoRO said...

This is art!

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

Donna x

Jeannie said...

This is adorable Kathie and would be a perfect new little baby boy card!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Heide said...

What a sweet image. Love how the balloons look shiny. Have a Happy Easter.
Hugs, Heide

Unknown said...

Cute card Kathie. Love the glossy balloons. Have a great week. Holly xx