WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #193 Sponsor Saturated Canary


Welcome to another wonderful Wednesday morning, the sun is shinning for another wonderful hot summers day.  Wednesday means it's  Sweet Sketch Wednesday and welcome to all my followers.   Wow we had  a fantastic response from all our followers last week with so many wonderful entries I don't know how Nancy makes her decision on our winner and our Top 3 cards.
Congratulations to our winner this week and to our Top 3 awesome work ladies there were just so many wonderful cards I wish you all could have been our winners.


This week we have another wonderful sketch from Sally Dube this one is something really different and I'll rate it easy to intermediate as you've got to get that triangle the right size.

Sketch #193


This is my card using Crafty Ragamuffin from
Saturated Canary.


Our Sponsor this week is 
Krista Smith the owner and artist behind 
Saturated Canary.

My name is Krista Smith. I am the artist behind the Etsy shop, Saturated Canary Digis. I began working in the stamping world about a year ago when I was hired to create rubber designs for the sweet Scottish company, Sugar Nellie. They launched my artwork under the name 'Simply Sassy.' I moved into the digital world just this past month (it's been a super busy month, indeed!). And-- I love it!! There is a little more freedom here, as I can create anything that pops into my head:)! I am so humbled by the artistic talent of the girls coloring in my designs-- it is truly an inspiration! Likewise, I am so thankful for the friendships I've made in this wonderful and lovely crafty community! It's been a true delight! I'd love for you to stop by my challenge/inspiration blog, Saturated Canary Challenge and join in the fun...And, while you're there, click over to my personal blog (Saturated Canary) and introduce yourself! I am a bit eclectic and touch on everything from family (I've got me a great one!) to fashion (obsessed!)...Please say 'hi!'...I'd love to be friends!:)

This week Saturated Canary is offering our very lucky winner

2 Free Digital Images 
from the Saturated Canary shop.

Don't forget to drop by Saturated Canary and check out Krista's images there are just so many wonderful fun images to choose from.  I just adore working with them.


Grab a coffee sit down for a little time and see what the rest of the design team have created using Krista's images from Saturated Canary they are all just so cute.

Card Ingredients:

 1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Red Bazzill and Kraft Card
3. Design papers: Red design paper Kaisercraft Magnolia Grove and Beige unknown.
4. Image: Crafty Ragamuffin from Saturated Canary.
5. Colour Medium: Copoics, white pen.

6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Petite scalloped circles, basic circles, pop dots, glue dots and tacky glue.  Martha Stewart leaf punch.


7. Embellishments: Roses, flat backed pearls, roses, lace and ribbon all from my stash.



Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week crafting.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Kathie. I love the vintage feel it has and your papers are beautiful. Have a great week. Holly xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, love the coloring of the hair on your gorgeous card. Your paper is gorgeous. Also love how you laced the ribbon through the lace. You are so talented!

mulberry station said...

Wow, Kathie, you have done a amazing job coloring up you image. I love how you have done here hair. You always have such beautiful papers too. This was such a fun sketch to work with and is very striking too. I hope you are catching up after a long vacation. Sometimes, it is so hard to get back into the flow of everyday life.
Hugs, Nancy

Sally Dube said...

Gorgeous coloring Kathie - Love your color combo - Beautiful card!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Joanna M. said...

Pretty. I have to say that I like how you handled the polka dot tights better than I did. Have a great week!

Linda Anderson said...

Ooooo, I love the colors of your card Kathie! And your image is crafty and cute!! And of course I love all your wonderful embellies you have in your stash! Next time I'm in New Zealand, I'm coming by your house and raiding your stash!!!

Linda

Jeannie said...

The pretty papers are perfect with this little sweetie and I love how you colored her hair...that's something I need to work on learning!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie