WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 31 January 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #191 With our new sponsor Birdie Brown


Hi everyone welcome to my blog.  I'm back from a wonderful five weeks of being in our beach house from after Christmas until the middle of January and then on the 16th January we went to Queenstown for 10 days in the South Island.  

Here's a few photo's from our deck of our beach house so we don't have to walk that far to the beach just across the grass and I can watch the boys on the beach from my kitchen or the deck.  There plenty of grass to play cricket, Soccer or just having fun by kicking a ball around.  My little slice of piece and quiet and relaxation.
 


 Next week I'll have photo's of Queenstown for you.

Today is Wednesday and that means it's another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  I'm sorry I having been visiting your blogs for last month but being away and very little access to the Internet it was just easier to have a break and come back refreshed.
Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards I'm really looking forward to commenting on your creations this week.

Sally has created another lovely sketch this week and is really fun to put together.

Sketch #191


 Now, on with introducing our new sponsor this week.
 
We are happy to announce


 
Birdie Brown

Intro about Birdie Brown

Hello everyone! I'm Torico, the owner of Birdie Brown. I'm a mom to two kids who live in Japan. I've been loving doodling since I was a child, and have a passion for card making now! 
At my Etsy shop, Birdie Brown, I'm offering whimsical and cute (Japanese "kawaii") digital stamps created from my original illustrations. I love "simple & cute" designs. So, most of my digital stamps are designed to match such a style. If you also like "simple & cute" style, you'll find something you have been wanting on Birdie Brown!!


Torico is offering our very lucky winner 

3 Digital Images of the winners choice.

Check out Birdie Brown images you'll just love them and you can find them here.



Don't forget to drop by our wonderful design team and check out their wonderful creations over here at

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Green and Red Kaisercraft card, white SU.
3 Design Paper: Kaksercraft.
4. Image: Perfect Pear
5. Colour Medium: Copics

6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Classic Squares
corner cutter, nestabilities square hearts, glue dots, pop dots, tacky glue.
 7. Embellishments: Satin hearts and Red gems and goggle eyes all from my stash.






Wishing everyone a wonderful week and happy crafting.

Hugs

14 comments:

mulberry station said...

And you were worried about your card....:) I was giggling with delight when I saw it. It is so cute!! You amaze me. Those eyes and your perfect coloring made this adorable card. it makes me smile all over!!! it looks like your have a wonderful beach house and to have it so close to the beach is fabulous. I bet you had a wonderful time with your family. Have a wonderful rest of the week.
Hugs, Nancy

Heide said...

Kathie,
Welcome back! What a super vacation and I sooooo WANT your beach house! LOL. Your card is just adorable, love the sweet image and fun pear colors that you used. Have a super week. Hugs, Heide

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, love your pairs with those eyes! Your coloring is incredible. The heart die cut is gorgeous behind them and just pops them out being in white. GREAT card again!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures - looks like it was a wonderful trip. We are getting 7-8 inches of snow right now so I'm so jealous. I'm not looking forward to snowblowing and shoveling later today when it stops.

Joanna M. said...

I just came in from shoveling my walk; your summer photos were a breath of fresh air! Loved them as well as the ones on the SSW blog. Your card is amazing! Soo gorgeous and those little eyes are DARLING!

~JO

Dee's Craft Room said...

What a lovely card and I adore your image, it looks so cute with those wiggly eyes.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Sally Dube said...

Good to have you back Kathie!! Love your pics - gorgeous!! Awesome card - love all the green!! Love the googly eyes on the pears - ingenius!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

NancyD said...

Totally cute creation. Saw it from MIM. NancyD

Céline said...

so fun and cute, i love it
and thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday
hugs
céline

Elizabeth Hart said...

So darn adorable and I love the addition of the cute little eyes. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

Linda Anderson said...

Such gorgeous pictures Kathie. And what an adorable card!! So crisp, so adorable! Love the googlie eyes.

Linda

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card ,love what you did with the sketch and the googly eyes on the pears look awesome.
what a wonderful set of pics and a fab view...all i see when i look out of my window here in wales at the minute is rain or snow!!!
thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck in the challenges
tracey x

Jeannie said...

If you see some strange woman arrive at your door at your home on the beach don't worry it's just me! How fantastic and lucky you are!

It would be hard to not smile at your creation this week because those googly eyes are just irresistible! Super fun card!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Unknown said...

Welcome back Kathie. I am soooo very jealous of your beach house. I love your card - so bright and summer and the googly eyes are amazing. HAve a good week. Holly x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Beautiful card, lovely image, the eyes are cool. Love it!
Thanks for your comment and your visit on my blog.
Hugs Tamara