WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Sunday 27 January 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch # 190 Sponsor Floppy Latte Designs


Good morning everyone.
I'm back from the land from holiday mode, we've been away for a month and that time with my family has gone so quickly.
I have to make my apologies to my peers and management at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and all my followers.
I don't know what happened before I left but I forgot my posting for Floppy Latte Designs.  I was so organised before Christmas, I had made my cards about 5 weeks in advance, completed my postings and used scheduler, I remember doing my postings and thought that I would complete Sketch #190 between coming home from our beach house and before going to Queenstown and guess who forgot.  I had a 36 hours between coming home from one holiday and going away again and packing for everyone.  I checked SSW posting last Wednesday night and it was shock horror where's my posting and as I didn't have my laptop with my with photo's there wasn't a thing I could do about it.   

Don't you just love travelling on planes and they asked did you pack your own bag???
What a stupid question I don't have a maid so of course I did and then they look at my boys and husband what a dam stupid question to them they my help but it's good old mum that does it for them!!!

So here's my belated posting.

Congratulations to all our winners and top 3 cards over the past weeks I have been looking form my iPhone what totally amazing  word ladies.

This week we have another wonderful sketch from our very own Sally Dube.

Sketch #190


This week we have a new sponsor
Jessica and Stef H (Glitterbabe)
from
Floppy Latte Designs

Hi. I'm Jessica (or FLOPPY) of FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS. I design digital stamps and papers, and also rework old woodcuts and drawings and put them into digital stamp form.. and I'm stef (or GLITTERBABE) as I'm known in blogland. I also design digital stamps but not quite as intricately as FLOPPY does. Together we're the LATTE LADIES, or better known as FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS. Jess is the more serious one and stef is the clown – always trying to make people laugh. OK. So she likes the limelight. Keeps me (jess) in the background creating. Together we offer a variety of stamping and scrapbooking images and items reaching out to everyone's tastes (so we think). Do drop by FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS ( www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog ) and have a look around. We are sure you'll see something you like and we guarantee it'll put a smile on your face!

Our Grand Prize winner this week will receive

$10.00 Gift Certificate from
Floppy Latte Designs

Remember to drop by and check out Floppy Latte shop there are so many wonderful images.




Don't forget to drop by the rest of the design team over at 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday and show them a little love with their amazing cards.


Card Recipe


1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Pink and Yellow Bazzill
3. Design Paper: Unknown Source


4. Image: Always the Bridesmaid
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Classic Squares, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Real Tacky Glue.


7. Embellishments: Roses, Hat Pin, Cream Satin Ribbon.




There were miniature Roses on the sketch so just had to add Rose where they were.  These Roses are just so tiny but look large in the photo's.

Take care everyone and have a wonderful week and I'll see you all next Wednesday.

Hugs


2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is GORGEOUS. I did try to comment on your card earlier, but when it wasn't there I figured you were still on vacation and was jealous that you were having a great time. Would love to see more pictures. Love all the flowers on your card!

mulberry station said...

Kathie, I have been waiting to comment on your card too. I do hope you ahd a wonderful vacation. Your card is gorgeous. The added rose buds are perfect. They really add the finishing touch to your card.
Hugs, Nancy