WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch # 189 Sponsor DigiStamp Boutique


Welcome to my wonderful world of crafting and creating lovely cards.   Today I'm back from the beach and about to board a flight to Queenstown in the South Island of New Zealand for
 8 days.


I'm looking forward to visiting some of their Boutique Wineries and having some fun and adventure with my family.
Today is Wednesday and that mean's it's another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards from last week, great work everyone.

This week we have another one of Sally Dube's sketch creations Sally is assisting Arlana while she's off on sick leave.  This is and easy sketch and shows your design papers off perfectly.

Sketch #189



Here's my card using a Rose from our sponsor 
DigiStamp Boutique.

A little bit about Sally-Ann owner of DigiStamp Boutique

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann

Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw 

 and create, to fit  with my family life too - often the inspiration for my 

designs. Hope you enjoy  as much as I enjoy creating.


Prize: 6 free digi images

She has been sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday once a month since we started which is totally amazing and Sally-Ann is very generous with her prizes.

This week our winner will receive

Prize: 6 free digi images

from DigiStamp Boutique Shop

Wow Sally-Ann is just so generous and all of us here at
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 
really appreciate Sally-Ann generosity which is very much appreciated by all of us
 especially when we select our images to use.

Don't forget to drop by DigiStamp Boutique and see what's new over there.  Every month Sally-Ann is updating here vast array of amazing images and there's always something for everyone there.  If you haven't used Digi Images before Sally-Ann always has a monthly freebie for you to try before you buy.  You can check it out here.



Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out what the rest of the design team have created for you this week.

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Cards: Burgundy ,Green, Lemon and Yellow Kaisercard from Kaisercraft.
3. Design Papers: Unknown it's so pretty in really life with the Roses.


4. Image: Rose from DigiStamp Boutique
5. Colour Medium: Copic's
6. Tools: Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Tacky Glue.
7. Embellishments: Ribbon from my stash and Rose from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


Wishing everyone a wonderful week and happy crafting.


8 comments:

mulberry station said...

Kathie, your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love how you colored up the flower. It is beautiful. It sounds like your are having a wonderful time. The pictures you added are beautiful. Looks like a gorgeous place to live. have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

Sharon Basel said...

Kathie your card is absolutely stunning! The rose is perfectly and so realistically colored and I can't believe how perfectly matched those beautiful papers are. Very elegant and nice touch with the rose embellishments. Hope your travels are fabulous. Such a beautiful part of the world - how lucky you are to witness the beauty of it all. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Sharon

Unknown said...

Kathie, I love this card. Your colouring on the rose is gorgeous. Holly x

Linda Anderson said...

What a beautiful card Kathie! Love your image and coordinating paper and embellies. Simply perfect.

Linda

Heide said...

What a beautiful card. Hope you are having the best time. The photos are stunning.
Hugs, Heide

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous love your coloring of the rose and then the silks. Hope you have a wonderful time with your family the picture looks beautiful.

Sally Dube said...

Kathie, Kathie, Kathie... I want to come to New Zealand!!! Love your pictures - so beautiful!! Your card is beautiful as well =) Gorgeous coloring and the perfect papers!!
I do hope you are enjoying your vacation!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Kathie, image and papers are perfect! Enjoy your stay in the lovely South, it is beautiful down there.