WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #177 Sponsor is Bugaboo

 Sponsor Bugaboo
Image: JJ Ornament 

Welcome Sweet Sketch Wednesday lovers do you know it's only 2 months today until Christmas Eve??? Where has 2012 gone too?  I can definitely say it's flown by just so quickly, quicker than last year LOL. That's because I'm getting older.
Congratulations to our winner and our Top 3 cards, awesome work ladies and there were just so many lovely entries this week.

Today Arlana has another wonderful sketch it's very easy and I think looks great once completed.

Sketch #177

Here's my card using JJ Ornament 
I just love JJ and I think we all know a JJ in our lives through our travels JJ is bit of a party girl.



Our wonderful sponsor this week is Jodie Mackrell the owner and illustrator of 
Bugaboo Digi Stamps.

Here's a little bit about Jodie
Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!
If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug.


I just adore Bugaboo images as there's an image for everyone whatever suits your taste.  



Catch the bug Challenge blog:


Our lucky winner will receive



Valued at $21.00 isn't that a great prize?  Happy selecting.

Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out what the rest of the Design Team have created this week using Bugaboo images, you never know you could be the winner or made the Top 3 cards from last week.

  Thank you so much Jodie  for being our sponsor we really appreciate your sponsorship and love working with your images.

Challenge I'm entering:


Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Green and Red Kaisercraft Card and Silver card from Rosie's Studios.
3. Design Papers: Digital Download from Scrapping Mad Jingle Bells C195


4. Image: JJ Ornament from Bugaboo Digi Images
5. Colour Medium: Copics, White Gel pen, Black Embossing pen, Atyou copic black.


6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Classic Oval, Scalloped Oval, Classic Circle, Lacey Circle,  Christmas Embossing folder, Martha Stewart White Glitter, pop dots, glue dots, tacky glue and glossy accents.


7. Embellishments: My embellishments are meant to resemble Christmas Ornaments, ribbons, and gems all from my stash.

Thank you everyone for all your lovely comments and I really look forward to seeing your creativity this week using this sketch and happy crafting.

Hugs



15 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Kathie, when I seen this on my blog list, I just had to come take a closer look! I just love everything about it. The image is just too cute and your choice of paper is as always awesome!

Sally Dube said...

Wonderful card Kathie!! Love your papers and embellishments!! Also the sparkle you have added is great!! I can't even believe that Christmas is just 8 weeks away... I love the reason for the season and my goal is to enjoy and nut stress... Hopefully that will happen!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Kathie, Wow, beautiful Christmas card! I agree with you this year has flown by way too quickly. I love your embossing paper and the adorable ornaments and the snow. It all add so much pizzazz to your card! Have a great week!
Hugs, Judi

Heide said...

Kathie,
This image reminds me of one of my Daughters teachers from last year, with out the Santa outfit. She has a similar hair cut and wears her glasses like on the image. Too funny!
What a super fun Christmas card. Love how you have added the ornaments. Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

Joanna M. said...

I just love Bugaboo images and this one is too cute! Love how you have J.J.'s leg kicking out of the oval shape. Pretty cool!

Linda Anderson said...

Wow Kathie, this sure is gorgeous!!! What fabulous bling and sparkle! Such a fun image too. Oh so fabulous.

Linda

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Kathie. I adore the comical Bugaboo images and I love how you have portrayed it. Great colouring and embellishments. I saw you over on MIM and had to come for a closer look and I am glad I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxxxx

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Kathie - This image is so funny! She made me laugh! What a great card! I love the sketch (I may have to check out this challenge blog). Love your work! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Blessings,
Michelle

mulberry station said...

Hi kathie, I love this fun image and especially love the ornaments you have hanging from the top. Beautiful papers and fantastic job coloring her up. I hope you are feeling better. Thinking of you.
Hugs, nancy

Sharon said...

These images are so cute and your card is gorgeous. I love all that bling! Thanks for joining in the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Sharon

Stampalicious said...

very cute card, great image too, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week, hugs, martina

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love those Bugaboo images!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Carissa said...

Such a wonderful creation. Great image and the accents are fantastic.
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The full glance of your web site is excellent, as neatly as the content!

Sharon Basel said...

You always do these JJ images to perfection Kathie! Love the ornaments hanging-such a clever touch on that. This is a really fun Christmas card!
Hugs,
Sharon