WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #162-34

    
These shoes aren't 
Jimmy Choo's
 Louis Vuitton's or
Christian Louboutin

No they're Pattie G's


Today  is Wednesday and it's
 Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  I'm currently away with my family for a week of a little relaxation.  We're having a couple of days in Rotorua where there are Geyser's boiling mud pools and wonderful thermal swimming pools and there's so much for the boys to do at this time of year.  Then we're off to the mountains from there on Tuesday for four days of skiing and snowboarding. 

Congratulations to our winner and our top 3 cards, I'm sorry I haven't been able to comment on all your cards this week as I've had very little Internet access. 

Today is Wednesday and that means Arlana has a new sketch for us but this week she has a blast from the past which was sketch #34 and this weeks sketch is 

Sketch # 162-34


Here is my card using an image from our new sponsor
Pattie G and this image is 
Flower Pumps.


Here is my blast from the past using this same sketch when I entered
 Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch # 34 
27 January 2010




Isn't funny I didn't realise I had used similar colours until I found my photo.


This week we have a new sponsor it's
Pattie Gomez 
from
Pattie's Creations
Digital Stamps



Pattie Gomez Bio


I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.

I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.


Pattieboop is an 11 year old girl who is very opinionated. She was created by me, Pattie Gomez on September 7, 2009. Pattieboop is an average 11 year old and she loves dressing up. She is very petite in nature but stands tall because her mother always told her that “If you stand tall you will one day become someone important”. Pattieboop always remembers her mother’s words and makes sure she is noticed.
Pattieboop has a favorite pet named Allie. Allie is a slender black cat and loves playing and spending time with Pattieboop. Allie spends most of her days napping and her nights are spent getting in to mischief
 http://pattiescreations.blogspot.com/



The lucky winner this week will receive 


3 Free Digital Images


 from Pattie's online shop.


Don't forget to drop by 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out what the rest of the wonderful design team Diva's have created for this week using our new sponsors images.

Card Ingredients:

 
1. Base: White SU
2. Board: Bahama's Bazzill
3. Design Papers: Wedding pack from Rosie's Studio's
4. Image: Pump Flowers by Pattie G' 
5. Colour Medium: Copic's, atYou Copic Silver
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities circle and Fancy Lace and Fancy Labels
7. Sentiment: Happy Birthday Computer generated using Papyrus
8. Embellishments: Organza ribbon and pearls all from my stash.


9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your cards are adorable. Love the color and the way you looped the ribbon.

Heide said...

I hope you enjoy your time away. Sounds like lots of fun.
Your card is so pretty, the shoe look fab. Love seeing you older card along with the new ones.
Hugs, Heide

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Kathie,
I do love what you and Jeannie created with this shoe image! What a fancy pair of heels, Kathie...I think I would even like to purchase them. Love that sheer sparkly ribbon! Thanks for sharing your card from the past. I will have to go locate mine! It is because of you that I post my old cards now! It's always so fun to see them again! Have a great week with your family!
Hugs,
Judi

mulberry station said...

Hi Kathie, Your shoes almost look velvety. I love them and I love the colros your have used. The ribbon woven through the nesties is a really nice effect. I hope you are having a good week.
Hugs, Nancy

Linda Anderson said...

Hope you are enjoying your holiday Kathie!! Sounds like fun. Just got back from vacation myself, and it was fabulous!!

Speaking of fabulous, your card is fantastic!! Love the color of your shoes and the added touch of sparkle. Absolutely perfect!

Linda

Jeannie said...

We're on the same wavelength with the pretty shoes Kathie! Your card this week is gorgeous as usual and the colors and sheer ribbon just perfect!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Simple and Sweet said...

Kathie, I love your card! I love the colors and they do look velvety, I have to agree! Your cards are always amazing! What a fun surprise that your two cards have similar colors!
Erika

Arlana 11426 said...

I love your pumps. They look velvety like Nancy said with maybe a little sparkle. You have used such beautiful colors. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

Sharon Basel said...

I just have to have these shoes for real! What a fantastic card with all the shimmery goodness from the pretty ribbon and sparkle on the shoe heels. I love how you wove the ribbon through the die cut circles. Absolutely stunning Kathie!

Hugs,
Sharon :)