WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #113

LORi Design
Baby Olivia
Here it is another Wednesday boy they come and go so quickly I know I'm getting older but I do think these weeks are passing quicker.

Congratulations to all our winners this week there were so many amazing cards.

Wednesday can only mean one thing it Sweet Sketch Wednesday today and Arlana has another amazing sketch for you to work with.

Here it is
Sketch #113

This week the design team have been lucky enough to work with images from LORi Design there are so many super cute images.

LORi is offering our lucky winner this week
$10.00 Gift Voucher


Check out Lori's images there's just so many to choose from



The design team diva's have worked their magic for you this week with these wonderful images so check out what the girls have done over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday they all love receiving comments on their blogs.

My Card Recipe:

I love this image but I wasn't happy with my card next time I'll use different colours.

Base: White SU
Card: Pink and Aqua Bazzill
Design Paper: Kaisercraft
Image: Baby Olivia by LORi Designs
Colour Medium: Copics
Sentiment: Pre purchased
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Beaded Ovals, Glue Dots, Pop Dots
Embellishments: Ribbon and Gems from my stash.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week crafting and a great weekend.

Hugs


11 comments:

mulberry station said...

Oh my goodness Kathie, I don't know why you aren't happy with your card. It is absolutely perfect!! I love the soft pastel colors. Your have colored up the baby to perfection. I really, really love the papers you have used too. I think it is beautfully done!! Are you slowing down yet this week. "super mum" I hope so. You deserve a break. Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Arlana 11426 said...

Kathie sorry to here about your crazy week last week. I hope you have a better week,. This baby card it just tops. So sweet love your adorable papers and perfect colors. HUGS Arlana

Jeannie said...

Awww...such a cute little baby girl card and that ribbon is amazingly beautiful!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

You are too funny Kathie, how could you not like this adorable card?!!! I will gladly take it off your hands if you need me to!! Hehe!! I love it, it couldn't be any sweeter.

Linda

Patti P. said...

I love the colors and your papers!! Funny though how something that looks so wonderful to someone else, just doesn't sit right with the card maker. That is the most beautiful ribbon ever!!! Hope you have a great week.
Patti

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card .Lovely soft colours
Hugs Julie P

melody said...

i absolutely ADORE your card chickie! lovin that darlin image and your coloring...the color tones...all are just scrumptious! as always...beautiful work!

Genevieve said...

This card is soooooooo cute Kathie & the colours are perfect. Hope you are well :)

Tc
Genevieve

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card, adorable image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Jackie Randolph said...

hi, catching up where I missed last week and had to stop by and tell you what a precious card this one is!! Oh the colors are perfect with this sweet image!! I may have to go pick this one up as I have a few baby cards that I need to make up!! Seems there is something in the water here LOL!

Sharon Basel said...

This really is the most beautiful baby card I've ever seen. Your soft pastel colors here are lovely and the image is one of my BLD favorites.