WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Saturday 23 January 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #33


Sketch #33
Good evening everyone, well another lovely summers day is over here in New Zealand. It wasn't as hot today as it has been and this evening we had a much needed shower of rain our garden was badly in need of. I've made my card using Digi Stamp Boutique images which I just love they remind me of summer and all the lovely flowers out in bloom.
Card Recipe
White SU card base, Yellow Bazzill, Orange Paper from Creations, Apple Green and Striped paper from Magnolia.
The images are from Digi Stamp Boutique Flower In Garden, Single Flower, Flowers In Water and Bunch of Flowers. I've down sized three of the images and used them as the three tiles in order in which they would have been picked. These images are coloured with Copic's. The tiles and the main image were mounted with foam dots.
Apple green tulle ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is embossed from a Cuttlebug embossing set Love and cut out using nestabilities tag.
Hope everyone has a great weekend
Hugs Kathie
xox





10 comments:

mulberry station said...

Good morning Kathie, thanks for joining us this week at SSW. I lvoe your sweet spring card. I love the color combo for you card. It is so bright and fun!

Lisa T said...

What a pretty card! I love the soft colors. Thanks for playing along with this week's SSW sketch!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Very Cheery and springy! Thanks for playing at SSW!

KymKreates said...

I love daisies!!! Yours are sooooo pretty!

Thanks for joining us this week at SSW.
KymKreates

Stacy said...

I love this fun, cheerful card! You did a wonderful job coloring your images. Thanks for joining us at the SSW!
Hugs,
Stacy

Lisa said...

Hi Kathie, you won Digital Delights Keep fit Jenna on my blog I will email you the image

Katie Skiff said...

Very pretty - VERY springy...I like that !! Thanks for playing with SSW

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely card!! Great cheery colors!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
Sheri
SSW DT

Teri said...

A gorgeous card - fab take on the sketch!
Thanks for sharing it at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week hun!
Hugs,
Teri x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Kathie and such a pretty take on this weeks sketch using Sally Ann's flowers...thanks for joining in the fun at SSW this week :) Donna x