WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #20

A Merry Digi Stamp and Masculine Card for a Change
Hi everyone, my first posting for over a week, it's really been one of those weeks glad it's moved on to another. I'm about to do this postings when I read Merry OH!! was this card meant to be a Merry Christmas Card too bad LOL. My boys are going to be Merry anyway as it's the first Cricket game of the season on Saturday and they are so looking forward to it.
Here's my take on this sketch. White, Olive and Dark Green Bazzill, the Design paper is unknown a friend of mine left it at my place and it went so well with the Bazzill (thanks Jen for leaving it).
My image is from Digi Stamp Boutique, I contacted Sally Ann a few weeks ago and asked her if she could design Josh playing cricket for my son's, no rush just before their birthday's next year. Two days latter I received an email that it was available on her web site if I was interested, what a silly question I just love Josh and thank you so much Sally Ann he's great to make those wonderful Masculine Cards.
Colour Medium: Coloured with my new Copic Markers, bring back my coloured water pencils they are so much easier.LOL
Embellishments: Brown and gold ribbon, brads, round paper clip from my stash. The sentiment is PC generated using Verdana font. Cuttlebug embossing folder Happy Birthday.

Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

9 comments:

Lisa T said...

I love your card! Great design and I love Sally-Ann's image. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Hope you get to play with next week's sketch!

mulberry station said...

What a great job on the sketch. I love Josh too and this images is so fun. That was wonderful that Sally Ann would design it for you. Thanks for joining us @ SSW.

Katie Skiff said...

Great job!! This is so cute, and that was so nice of Sally Ann. She has the cutest images!! Thanks for playing with SSW!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous Masculine card Kathie!! I love this sweet little image!! Great take on this weeks sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW!!

Sheri

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh that was so nice of Sally to design that for you!!! What a fun images to uses on my design. Love how you played the sketch. Thanks for playing along @ SSW!!!

Teri said...

Fabulous take on the sketch this week - lucky old you having a stamp made especially!!
Thanks for sharing at SSW this week!
Hugs,
Teri x

Jeannie said...

Great card and the coloring you did on it is perfect!

Thanks for playing along with us!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Very cute card thanks for playing along!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Wonderful boys birthday card! Wow that is great that you had a in to receive your very own special order!!! You did a wonderful job. I love the greens, yellows and brown theme...nice job!