WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Monday 5 October 2009

Sketch Saturday Sketch #71

Here it is Monday already and the weekend has long gone it's got cold and rained all day. I should have made cards instead of going to the movies with my boys but we did have a laugh at
G Force a kids movie but has some adult innuendos that went over my boys heads I did have a good laugh especially when my son woke me up when the movie had finished. LOL
The last week of the boys holidays back to school next Monday.
Here is my take on Sketch # 71.
Card Recipe
Card Stock: White card stock for the base and purple and yellow Bazzill
Design Papers: Peppy Paper Purple and Lime by Cuddly Buddly
Image: Susie Squirrel Loves Dandelions By Digi Stamp Oasis
Colour Medium: Water Colour Pencils
Embellishments: Lace Mauve and Purple ribbons from my stash, Flowers cut with the Olivia font from Cuttlebug, gems from Craft Creations.
Sentiment: PC generated Peggy Font
Tools: Water Brush, Cuttlebug, Glass Coat, Olivia Font from Cuttlebug, Square and Classic Square Scalloped edge from Spellbinders Nestabilities, Mauve ink pad for the edges.
The Dandelions and flower are coated with glass coat to give a 3 D affect.
Thanks you for looking and have a great week.

Hugs
Kathie
xox

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Fab card, love the colours :-)

Have a good week.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Chris said...

Hi Kathie! Your card is gorgeous, such a cute image and your colouring and design are beautiful! Sounds like you have our weather over there :D, it's the same here. Glad you enjoyed the movie and you really made me laugh that you fell asleep ROFL, I hope you weren't snoring??? :D. Hugs, Chris x