WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Sunday 18 October 2009

Cupcake Challenge Week 61 Buttons & Stitching

" Just Relax"!!!
Good morning everyone, well it's Sunday morning in my neck of the woods and it's a typical spring morning, one minute it's warm and sunny next minute there is a shower of rain and my washings getting wet and I haven't brought it in because I'm crafting instead.LOL
Here's my card for Buttons and Stitching.
The card base is white Bazzill and the pink and white papers are from my stash. My image has been mounted on green corrugated cardboard which was the perfect colour. The image is from Digi Delights Cool Cat. I've been looking forward to using this image for quite some time . Cool Cat has been coloured with Water Colour pencils and the ribbon and buttons are from my stash. Sentiment is PC generated using Han Solo Font. A Water Brush was used, white, pink and green gel pens for the faux stitching and waxed flax to stitch the buttons on. The Cat Sunglasses and Ice in her Cocktail has been coated with Glass Finish to give it a 3D effect.
I can't wait for summer.LOL
Take care and have a great Sunday
Hugs
Kathie
xox

4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kathie, what a fun card. Love the cool kitty and the colour scheme is perfect. Great papers and the stitching looks fab. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

FooFooYelland said...

I love this card. It makes me want to chuckle! I know I'm slightly biased as I'm a "cat person" but this is adorable.
Totally love it!
x

Chris said...

Hi Kathie, this is a great card and I love the image, he made me smile! Wonderful colouring and design, love the colours and the buttons are such a great detail. Speak soon, hugs, Chris

Liza said...

A great card and image, I love your button detail too.

Liza x