WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 65 Hearts Desire

Penny Black Saturday Challenge WK 65
"Hearts Desire"
An Engagement Card
This is my first ever Penny Black Challenge, when I saw the challenge I thought it would be great if I had some Penny Black stamps. In bed last night I had a brain wave LOL Yes I had forgotten that I had purchased the set of Penny Black Stamp Set 12 Days of Christmas then I realised that there was a couple of stamps that could be used.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White card stock for the base.
Design Paper: Gold Paper pack from the Warehouse some time ago.
Image: 5 Golden Rings for the Penny Black Stamp Set 12 Days of Christmas
Colour Medium: Water Colour Pencils, Gold Gel Pen
Embellishments: Cream and Gold ribbon from my stash think I bought it from the Warehouse, the little cream ribbon was in a box of bits and pieces of my mums. Pearls from Craft Creations and the Diamond in the Ring, was a Gem from my stash also from Craft Creations. Gold Hearts cut from Hippe Chick Alphabet from Cuttlebug.
Sentiment: PC generated Papyrus Font
Tools: Water Brush, Cuttlebug, Divine Swirls Embossing Folder, Classic Circle and Classic Scalloped Circle from Spellbinders Nestabilities and the edge cut with my Carl Cutter.
Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xxoxx

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

That's a lovely card Kathie, welcome to PBSC from a fellow Kiwi. Keep those creative juices flowing.

Cheers
Cynthia

Kath Stewart said...

welcome to Penny Black Saturday kathie...so glad you decided to join in the fun....beautiful engagement card and I love that cute kitty..thanks for playing along this week and we hope to see you often...hugs kath xxxxx

Pauline C said...

Hi kathie - welcome to the PBSC and glad you found us. This is a gorgeous engagment card - the little kitty looks so cute on there,a nd the colour scheme is lovely. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week and hope to see youa gain soon.
Pauline x