WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge # 59 Cute as a Bug!

Hi Everyone well it's raining today and a great day to craft, it would be if we didn't have school holidays. I love having my boys home for the holidays but it's so hard to concentrate whilst they ask questions all the time.
Cute as a Bug!! What an amazing theme I just love images with bugs in them of all sorts.
Card Recipe
Card Stock: White card stock for the base, Orange and Yellow Bazzill
Design Paper:Barry Patch Basic Backgrounds double sided Kiwiberry Dot
Image: Digi Stamp Oasis is Mushroom Lane Butterfly these images are so cute.
Colour Medium: Water Colour Pencils and Glitter Gel pens.
Embellishments: Orange, Yellow and Lime Green Ribbon from my Stash
Sentiment: Thanks stamped with Lime Green Ink and wet embossed.
Tools: Water Brush, Cuttlebug, Divine Swirls Spellbinders Nestabilities Square, Glass Coat for the Butterfly and Caterpillar and a Ladybird added for good measure and because I love Ladybirds LOL.
Take care everyone and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

3 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kathie, what a sweet card. Love the different bugs you've got on your card. The little worm is so cute. Great papers and love the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Caryn said...

Fabulous card, thanks for playing along at Cupcake Crafts this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Caryn said...

Fabulous card, thanks for playing along at Cupcake Crafts this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx